Barbecue! America! Fireworks! Summer is in full swing and the 4th of July is a week away. Now is a great time to add some seasonal flair to your email campaigns and capture your customers’ attention. Celebrate the long weekend with some fun, snappy subject lines full of summer spirit. In a writing rut? Check out some of our favorite subject lines in our inboxes right now:
- Go America, It’s Your Birthday! (Birthday treat inside!) | Farmgirl Flowers
- Burberry. Star-spangled sales. (It’s a part in the RUE.S.A.) | Rue La La
- Oh Say Can You Eat | Tasting Table
- America’s Pastime on the 4th of July | SF Giants
- PREPARE FOR FIREWORKS | Carbon38
- Grilling Secrets from the Pros – Plus red, white, and blue berry desserts | Fine Cooking
- Flag this: $ 6 styles + EXTRA 50% off | LOFT
- Let Freedom Ring: Free Shipping Now Through Sunday | Kaufmann Mercantile
- Buttermilk Layer Cake, Fresh Blueberries & Stone Fruit Pie – Sweet Red, White & Blue Pie Party in the USA! | Good Eggs
- Top 20 Fourth of July Recipes | F&W: The Dish
- Proud To Be An American | Under Armour
- The Perfect 4th of July Weekend | Travel + Leisure
- 4 reasons to eat what you want this 4th of July | Methodology
- 6 Big-Batch Cocktail Recipes for the Fourth of July | Liquor.com
- Hooray! Up to 70% OFF for America’s big day | Wayfair
- The Ultimate Pork Tacos – Our favorite no-cook summer pastas, pies for 4th of July, and more | Epicurious
- 25% Off Makes Sunday Way Better – Ends Today. Stock Up for the Fourth | American Apparel
- ‘Mericas For The Whole Family | Chubbies
- Grilling Secrets from the Pros – 4th of July party menu | Fine Cooking
- Happy Birthday, America! Out the red, white & blue | Express
Join 140,000 small business owners
Get expert tips and email inspiration biweekly. Subscribe today and download our FREE Guide to Email List Management eBook.
Editor’s Note: This blog post was originally published in June 2016 and has been revamped and updated for accuracy and relevance.
© 2017, Contributing Author. All rights reserved.
The post Celebrate Independence Day appeared first on Vertical Response Blog.